Hey, there traveler,
We are certainly in weird times but it’s time to exercise the same courage you have when going on an adventure. The watch words for this period are: Wash, Rinse, Sanitize and isolate. As they say, prevention is better than cure.
The Federal Government is recommending that everyone stay at home or at least practice social distancing, especially people who are sick with respiratory disease symptoms. Here is a checklist of the few things you need to stock up at home this period-
- Food – You should have a 14-day supply of food for everyone in your household. Focus on dry and canned goods that are easy to prepare.
- Water – Keep at least one gallon of water per day for each person and pet in your home.
- Hygienic Products – Make sure you have hygienic products like antibacterial soap, hand sanitizer, toilet paper, tissues, feminine care products, and diapers.
- Medication – If possible, get a 30-day supply of your prescription medications.
- First aid kit – Maintain a first aid kit with supplies to treat common injuries especially if you have kids
- Brain exercising games E.g Scrabble
Stay safe, stay indoors, stay sanitized. We can’t wait to get you back on the road.